The SilkOut System-How to Shampoo your hair
How to use the SILK OUT SYSTEM at home.
-Silk Out SERUM
I just want to outline a few tips for shampooing and caring for your hair.
• Always start with sections. It makes the whole process easier.
• Apply shampoo to the scalp and regrowth area.
• Scrub and massage shampoo at the scalp and regrowth area(do this within each section)
• Let the suds run down the ends of your hair but don’t scrub the ends to aggressively.
• Rinse shampoo
• Do the shampoo process up to 3 times. Clarity first, then the balance wash
• Apply conditioner to the mid shaft and ends of the hair(continuing with sections)
• Comb/brush conditioner through, thoroughly
• Let sit for 3-5min
• Rinse balance conditioner out of the hair all in one direction(continue with sections if necessary)
• After thoroughly rinsed, squeeze dry hair with towel (do not rub hair dry)
• Return to sectioning
• Apply serum to each section
• Comb through
• Blow dry OR apply styling cream
Whether you are shampooing weekly or bi-weekly, alternate the balance conditioner with a 1:1 mix of the KeraMask and Revive. A little goes a long way! Depending on the amount of hair you have.
• use a dime size of each(keramask and revive) for each section.
• Put in hand, emulsify together,
• then run through each section,
• then use your comb or brush to spread through thoroughly.
• Sit with a processing cap for 15-30 min
This is a deeper treatment options to help with balance and manageability.