If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
How many times have we heard this saying over the years? We hear it all the time when it comes to meal prep, business, fitness and anything else that is approached in a goal oriented way. I would like to present the same idea when it comes to your hair. Do you have any specific hair goals? Some people want to see how long their hair can get. Some people want color, some maintain relaxers and some want to maintain a particular style, but not necessarily length.
How do you achieve these goals? With a plan, of course!
Here are a few pointers for creating a plan that works for you:
1. Consult with a pro to find out what your hair and scalp need
2. Map out a few realistic goals for your hair
3. Consider your commitment level
4. Consider how your proposed plan factors into your lifestyle.
5. Decide if this will be an in salon process or home based process
6. Once you commit to something that seems right for you, remember to follow through. Optimal results come when you go ALL in!
Patience is key when it comes to achieving these goals.
Booking a virtual consultation and get you started in the right direction.
Start with your Healthy Hair Care guide!